Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sunny potted plant / sonnige Topfpflanze

sunny potted plant   wesens-art.blogspot.com
Here I show you a different way to present a potted plant, 
whether as a gift or decoration. 
And it's quick and easy. 
What you need: 
potted plant 
metal bucket 
parts of a synthetic sunflower 
Hier zeige ich eine etwas andere Möglichkeit, eine Topfpflanze zu präsentieren, ob als Geschenk oder Dekoration. 
Was man braucht: 
Topfpflanze 
Metalleimer 
Teile einer künstlichen Sonnenblume
sunny potted plant   wesens-art.blogspot.com
I think you don't need instruction how to do it :-) 
Ich denke, ihr braucht keine Anleitung, wie es geht :-) 
sunny potted plant   wesens-art.blogspot.com
sunny potted plant   wesens-art.blogspot.com
sunny potted plant   wesens-art.blogspot.com
.
Visit and like me on Facebook!
Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!
Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!

15 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I love simple and effective ideas like this one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roby said it: this is cute! Thank you for linking it up at FineCraftGuild.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen one like this.... interesting idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sunflowers, and this is so pretty! Thank you for sharing at Snickerdoodle Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea. Looks bright and beautiful! Thanks for sharing this at Wake-Up Wednesday, the party I am co-hosting.

    -Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever way to dress up a plain pot! Pinning this to feature next week. Thanks for linking to the Craftastic Monday party at Sew Can Do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty!

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to brighten up any plants. Love it! Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunflowers are so lovely, and you've got some great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great craft, easy and it looks terrific. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! What a great idea. Thank you for stopping by Merry Monday! Be sure to come back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this idea. Very creative! Thank you for sharing this post at City of Creative Dream's City of Links last Friday! I appreciate you taking the time to party with me. Hope to see you again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute and happy. I would love this on my porch.
    Thank you for sharing at Project Inspire{d}. I always look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...