Wednesday, May 6, 2015

be a unique Black Sheep

BlackSheep wesens-art.blogspot.com
This is my new upgraded cooler bag.  
I like this cheap and simple cooler bags but they tear fast. 
So I sew fabric on it. And with this sparkling Black Sheep it is so strange unique as I am. 
Dies ist meine neue aufgewertet Kühltasche. 
Ich mag diese billigen und einfachen Kühltaschen, aber sie reißen schnell. Also hab ich Stoff herum genäht. 
Und mit diesem funkelnden Schwarzen Schaf ist sie genauso eigenartig einzigartig, wie ich. 
BlackSheep wesens-art.blogspot.com
I cut the words and the Black Sheep out of flocked heat transfer material with glitter and glued 2 rhinestones in the eyes. 
Die Worte und das Schwarze Schaf habe ich aus FlitterFlock Bügelfolie geschnitten und 2 Strasssteine in die Augen geklebt. 
BlackSheep wesens-art.blogspot.com
BlackSheep wesens-art.blogspot.com
Happy shopping! 
Viel Spaß beim Einkaufen! 
BlackSheep wesens-art.blogspot.com

Visit and like me on Facebook!



Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!
Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!
I’m sharing my projects with these fabulous linky parties: look here!
...

13 comments:

  1. That is very cute. I carry a purse that is pink with black spiders, so I'm all about the unique accessories!
    Visiting from It's A Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and unique. Hopping over from the link party to show some love. Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ! What a cute and smile-making saying. Fun bag makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This very cute and unique. So smart to make it just like you want it. Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun sheep!!! Cute. Thank you so much for linking up at SHARE IT sunday linky party at FineCraftGuild.com. I love your contributions each week. Always something new going on! Till soon ~ Rose I PINNED it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever! Thanks for partying with us at Idea Box! See ya back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so love this great idea I am sharing this with my bros and sisters we all claim we are the black sheep but never thought of it this way
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! Fun and cute. Conversation starter for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO cute. :)

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adorable 'Black Sheep'. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, so cute!!!
    Thanks for sharing with me for Something to Talk About!
    Pinning!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. from one crazy black sheep to another, love it!! I hadn't thought to personalize my cold bag but now I am going to have to find something super cool to add! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea! Makes the bag more functional and super cute too. Please come share your blog posts over at the Home Matters Linky Party! We'd love to have you for a visit. The Door is OPEN. http://lifewithlorelai.com/2015/05/28/home-matters-linky-party-39/ :)

    ~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...